Our beef veterinary service provides producers with individualized herd health programs, designed to optimize animal health and productivity. We offer the following services:
- Emergency medicine and surgery.
- Herd health programs to improve beef cattle health, while limiting treatments to only those that are necessary.
- Embryo transfer services.
- Vaccination program development to improve cow and calf health.
- Calf disease prevention programs.
- Lameness prevention and trimming services.
- Farm parasite evaluation and treatment programs, including fly prevention.
- Monitoring for resistance to anti-parasitic products.
- Johne’s Disease Risk Assessments, including the promotion of annual testing for Johne’s disease and the implementation of strategies to reduce transmission on farm.